Depending on the user needs analysis and the functional study, the developer is involved in implementing the detailed specification phase and programming in a specific language (applicative code, database code, OS scripts, etc.) or configuring a software package, for the expected application, while at the same time complying with the defined deadlines and quality standards.
Implementation and unit testing of the technical solution.
His/her main mission is also to provide Test Tool expertise in support of projects and services.
- Develop application (code, component, service) in the selected language or configure a software package, respecting a well-defined software architecture and design and all coding standards defined in the environment
- Prototype (behavior, structural, exploratory, etc.)
Take part in the detailed analysis in accordance with the study on user needs and the functional analysis (from Confirmed Level)
- Define and specify technical specifications (from Confirmed Level)
- Develop the corresponding program in the selected language or configure a software package
- Participate in the specification of unit test, system test, etc.
- Manage the application's corrective and evolution maintenance
- Analyze and optimize development, define or refine Software Architecture, Design & Implementation document design Model (Physical) and enrich Software Architecture Document (from Advanced and Expert Level)
Create Builds (incremental integration respecting iterations)
Deliverables (according to the group project policy)
- Source code (components application & unit tests)
- Technical and development specifications
- Quality report
- installation guide and operational guide
- Configuration, etc.
- Quality minded
- Analytical and conceptual thinking
- Good documentation skills
- Technological skills
- Communication skills, assertiveness, working together, facilitation (from Advanced level)
Prerequisites (experience, qualifications, certifications, authorizations)
- Experience of or training in the dedicated technology
Send your CV at email@example.com